Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) wattle, lappet (a fleshy wrinkled and often brightly colored fold of skin hanging from the neck or throat of certain birds (chickens and turkeys) or lizards)
- S: (n) wattle (framework consisting of stakes interwoven with branches to form a fence)
- S: (n) wattle (any of various Australasian trees yielding slender poles suitable for wattle)
- S: (v) wattle (build of or with wattle)
- S: (v) wattle (interlace to form wattle)