Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) water, irrigate (supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams) "Water the fields"
- S: (v) water (provide with water) "We watered the buffalo"
- S: (v) water (secrete or form water, as tears or saliva) "My mouth watered at the prospect of a good dinner"; "His eyes watered"
- S: (v) water (fill with tears) "His eyes were watering"
- S: (adj) moire, watered ((of silk fabric) having a wavelike pattern)