Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) screening, showing, viewing (the display of a motion picture)
- S: (n) wake, viewing (a vigil held over a corpse the night before burial) "there's no weeping at an Irish wake"
- S: (v) see, consider, reckon, view, regard (deem to be) "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
- S: (v) view, consider, look at (look at carefully; study mentally) "view a problem"
- S: (v) watch, view, see, catch, take in (see or watch) "view a show on television"; "This program will be seen all over the world"; "view an exhibition"; "Catch a show on Broadway"; "see a movie"