Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) vibrate (shake, quiver, or throb; move back and forth rapidly, usually in an uncontrolled manner)
- S: (v) oscillate, vibrate (move or swing from side to side regularly) "the needle on the meter was oscillating"
- S: (v) hover, vibrate, vacillate, oscillate (be undecided about something; waver between conflicting positions or courses of action) "He oscillates between accepting the new position and retirement"
- S: (v) resonate, vibrate (sound with resonance) "The sound resonates well in this theater"
- S: (v) thrill, tickle, vibrate (feel sudden intense sensation or emotion) "he was thrilled by the speed and the roar of the engine"