Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) disappear, vanish, go away (get lost, as without warning or explanation) "He disappeared without a trace"
- S: (v) vanish, disappear, go away (become invisible or unnoticeable) "The effect vanished when day broke"
- S: (v) fly, fell, vanish (pass away rapidly) "Time flies like an arrow"; "Time fleeing beneath him"
- S: (v) vanish, disappear (cease to exist) "An entire civilization vanished"
- S: (v) vanish, fly, vaporize (decrease rapidly and disappear) "the money vanished in las Vegas"; "all my stock assets have vaporized"