Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adj) unstable (lacking stability or fixity or firmness) "unstable political conditions"; "the tower proved to be unstable in the high wind"; "an unstable world economy"
- S: (adj) unstable (highly or violently reactive) "sensitive and highly unstable compounds"
- S: (adj) precarious, unstable (affording no ease or reassurance) "a precarious truce"
- S: (adj) mentally ill, unsound, unstable (suffering from severe mental illness) "of unsound mind"
- S: (adj) unstable (disposed to psychological variability) "his rather unstable religious convictions"
- S: (adj) fluid, unstable (subject to change; variable) "a fluid situation fraught with uncertainty"; "everything was unstable following the coup"