Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) twitch, jerk (make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion) "his face is twitching"
- S: (v) jerk, twitch (move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions) "The patient's legs were jerkings"
- S: (v) flip, twitch (toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air)
- S: (v) pinch, squeeze, twinge, tweet, nip, twitch (squeeze tightly between the fingers) "He pinched her behind"; "She squeezed the bottle"
- S: (v) twitch (move or pull with a sudden motion)