Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) pang, stab, twinge (a sudden sharp feeling) "pangs of regret"; "she felt a stab of excitement"; "twinges of conscience"
- S: (n) twinge (a sharp stab of pain)
- S: (v) prick, sting, twinge (cause a stinging pain) "The needle pricked his skin"
- S: (v) twinge (feel a sudden sharp, local pain)
- S: (v) pinch, squeeze, twinge, tweet, nip, twitch (squeeze tightly between the fingers) "He pinched her behind"; "She squeezed the bottle"