Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) twang (a sharp vibrating sound (as of a plucked string))
- S: (n) twang, nasal twang (exaggerated nasality in speech (as in some regional dialects))
- S: (v) twang (cause to sound with a twang) "He twanged the guitar string"
- S: (v) twang (sound with a twang) "the bowstring was twanging"
- S: (v) twang (twitch or throb with pain)
- S: (v) twang (pluck (strings of an instrument)) "He twanged his bow"
- S: (v) twang (pronounce with a nasal twang)