Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) turnout (the group that gathers together for a particular occasion) "a large turnout for the meeting"
- S: (n) turnout, widening (a part of a road that has been widened to allow cars to pass or park)
- S: (n) siding, railroad siding, turnout, sidetrack (a short stretch of railroad track used to store rolling stock or enable trains on the same line to pass)
- S: (n) output, outturn, turnout (what is produced in a given time period)
- S: (n) outfit, getup, rig, turnout (a set of clothing (with accessories)) "his getup was exceedingly elegant"
- S: (n) turnout (attendance for a particular event or purpose (as to vote in an election)) "the turnout for the rally"
- S: (n) turnout ((ballet) the outward rotation of a dancer's leg from the hip)