Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) turnaround, turnaround time (time need to prepare a vessel or ship for a return trip)
- S: (n) reversal, change of mind, flip-flop, turnabout, turnaround (a decision to reverse an earlier decision)
- S: (n) turnaround (an area sufficiently large for a vehicle to turn around)
- S: (n) turnaround, turnround (act or process of unloading and loading and servicing a vessel or aircraft for a return trip)
- S: (n) reversion, reverse, reversal, turnabout, turnaround (turning in the opposite direction)