Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) jog, trot, lope (a slow pace of running)
- S: (n) Trotskyite, Trotskyist, Trot (radicals who support Trotsky's theory that socialism must be established throughout the world by continuing revolution)
- S: (n) pony, trot, crib (a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly))
- S: (n) trot (a gait faster than a walk; diagonally opposite legs strike the ground together)
- S: (v) trot, jog, clip (run at a moderately swift pace)
- S: (v) trot (ride at a trot)
- S: (v) trot (cause to trot) "She trotted the horse home"