Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) victory, triumph (a successful ending of a struggle or contest) "a narrow victory"; "the general always gets credit for his army's victory"; "clinched a victory"; "convincing victory"; "the agreement was a triumph for common sense"
- S: (n) triumph (the exultation of victory)
- S: (v) prevail, triumph (prove superior) "The champion prevailed, though it was a hard fight"
- S: (v) wallow, rejoice, triumph (be ecstatic with joy)
- S: (v) gloat, triumph, crow (dwell on with satisfaction)
- S: (v) exuberate, exult, rejoice, triumph, jubilate (to express great joy) "Who cannot exult in Spring?"