Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) trespass (a wrongful interference with the possession of property (personal property as well as realty), or the action instituted to recover damages)
- S: (n) trespass, encroachment, violation, intrusion, usurpation (entry to another's property without right or permission)
- S: (v) trespass, intrude (enter unlawfully on someone's property) "Don't trespass on my land!"
- S: (v) trespass, take advantage (make excessive use of) "You are taking advantage of my good will!"; "She is trespassing upon my privacy"
- S: (v) trespass (break the law)
- S: (v) sin, transgress, trespass (commit a sin; violate a law of God or a moral law)
- S: (v) transgress, trespass, overstep (pass beyond (limits or boundaries))