Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) travel, go, move, locomote (change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically) "How fast does your new car go?"; "We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"; "The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect"; "The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before night fell"; "news travelled fast"
- S: (v) travel, journey (undertake a journey or trip)
- S: (v) travel, trip, jaunt (make a trip for pleasure)
- S: (v) travel, journey (travel upon or across) "travel the oceans"
- S: (v) travel (undergo transportation as in a vehicle) "We travelled North on Rte. 508"
- S: (v) travel, move around (travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge)