Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) passage, transition (the act of passing from one state or place to the next)
- S: (n) conversion, transition, changeover (an event that results in a transformation)
- S: (n) transition (a change from one place or state or subject or stage to another)
- S: (n) transition, modulation (a musical passage moving from one key to another)
- S: (n) transition (a passage that connects a topic to one that follows)
- S: (v) transition (cause to convert or undergo a transition) "the company had to transition the old practices to modern technology"
- S: (v) transition (make or undergo a transition (from one state or system to another)) "The airline transitioned to more fuel-efficient jets"; "The adagio transitioned into an allegro"