Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) topper (a worker who makes or adds the top to something)
- S: (n) topper (a worker who cuts tops off (of trees or vegetables etc.))
- S: (n) best, topper (the person who is most outstanding or excellent; someone who tops all others) "he could beat the best of them"
- S: (n) topper (an exceedingly good witticism that surpasses all that have gone before)
- S: (n) topper (a woman's short coat)
- S: (n) dress hat, high hat, opera hat, silk hat, stovepipe, top hat, topper, beaver (a man's hat with a tall crown; usually covered with silk or with beaver fur)