Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) toggle (any instruction that works first one way and then the other; it turns something on the first time it is used and then turns it off the next time)
- S: (n) toggle switch, toggle, on-off switch, on/off switch (a hinged switch that can assume either of two positions)
- S: (n) toggle (a fastener consisting of a peg or pin or crosspiece that is inserted into an eye at the end of a rope or a chain or a cable in order to fasten it to something (as another rope or chain or cable))
- S: (v) toggle (provide with a toggle or toggles)
- S: (v) toggle (fasten with, or as if with, a toggle)
- S: (v) toggle (release by a toggle switch) "toggle a bomb from an airplane"