Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) tire, tyre (hoop that covers a wheel) "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- S: (v) tire, pall, weary, fatigue, jade (lose interest or become bored with something or somebody) "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- S: (v) tire, wear upon, tire out, wear, weary, jade, wear out, outwear, wear down, fag out, fag, fatigue (exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress) "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- S: (v) run down, exhaust, play out, sap, tire (deplete) "exhaust one's savings"; "We quickly played out our strength"
- S: (v) bore, tire (cause to be bored)