Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) tide (the periodic rise and fall of the sea level under the gravitational pull of the moon)
- S: (n) tide (something that may increase or decrease (like the tides of the sea)) "a rising tide of popular interest"
- S: (n) tide, lunar time period (there are usually two high and two low tides each day)
- S: (v) tide, surge (rise or move forward) "surging waves"
- S: (v) tide (cause to float with the tide)
- S: (v) tide (be carried with the tide)