Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) ticket (a commercial document showing that the holder is entitled to something (as to ride on public transportation or to enter a public entertainment))
- S: (n) tag, ticket (a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.)
- S: (n) ticket (a summons issued to an offender (especially to someone who violates a traffic regulation))
- S: (n) slate, ticket (a list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices)
- S: (n) ticket, just the ticket (the appropriate or desirable thing) "this car could be just the ticket for a small family"
- S: (v) ticket, fine (issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty) "I was fined for parking on the wrong side of the street"; "Move your car or else you will be ticketed!"
- S: (v) ticket (provide with a ticket for passage or admission) "Ticketed passengers can board now"