Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) territorial (nonprofessional soldier member of a territorial military unit)
- S: (n) territorial, territorial reserve (a territorial military unit)
- S: (adj) territorial (of or relating to a territory) "the territorial government of the Virgin Islands"; "territorial claims made by a country"
- S: (adj) territorial (displaying territoriality; defending a territory from intruders) "territorial behavior"; "strongly territorial birds"
- S: (adj) territorial (belonging to the territory of any state or ruler) "territorial rights"