Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) patio, terrace (usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence)
- S: (n) terrace, bench (a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below))
- S: (n) terrace (a row of houses built in a similar style and having common dividing walls (or the street on which they face)) "Grosvenor Terrace"
- S: (v) terrace, terrasse (provide (a house) with a terrace) "We terrassed the country house"
- S: (v) terrace (make into terraces as for cultivation) "The Incas terraced their mountainous land"