Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) end point, endpoint, termination, terminus (a place where something ends or is complete)
- S: (n) destination, terminus (the ultimate goal for which something is done)
- S: (n) terminus, terminal figure, term ((architecture) a statue or a human bust or an animal carved out of the top of a square pillar; originally used as a boundary marker in ancient Rome)
- S: (n) terminus (either end of a railroad or bus route)
- S: (n) terminal, terminus, depot (station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods)