Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) termination, expiration, expiry (a coming to an end of a contract period) "the expiry of his driver's license"
- S: (n) end point, endpoint, termination, terminus (a place where something ends or is complete)
- S: (n) result, resultant, final result, outcome, termination (something that results) "he listened for the results on the radio"
- S: (n) ending, termination (the end of a word (a suffix or inflectional ending or final morpheme)) "I don't like words that have -ism as an ending"
- S: (n) termination, ending, conclusion (the act of ending something) "the termination of the agreement"