Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) terminal, terminus, depot (station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods)
- S: (n) terminal, pole (a contact on an electrical device (such as a battery) at which electric current enters or leaves)
- S: (n) end, terminal (either extremity of something that has length) "the end of the pier"; "she knotted the end of the thread"; "they rode to the end of the line"; "the terminals of the anterior arches of the fornix"
- S: (n) terminal (electronic equipment consisting of a device providing access to a computer; has a keyboard and display)
- S: (adj) terminal (of or relating to or situated at the ends of a delivery route) "freight pickup is a terminal service"; "terminal charges"
- S: (adj) terminal (relating to or occurring in a term or fixed period of time) "terminal examinations"; "terminal payments"
- S: (adj) terminal (being or situated at an end) "the endmost pillar"; "terminal buds on a branch"; "a terminal station"; "the terminal syllable"
- S: (adj) concluding, final, last, terminal (occurring at or forming an end or termination) "his concluding words came as a surprise"; "the final chapter"; "the last days of the dinosaurs"; "terminal leave"
- S: (adj) terminal (causing or ending in or approaching death) "a terminal patient"; "terminal cancer"