Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) tare (an adjustment made for the weight of the packaging in order to determine the net weight of the goods)
- S: (n) tare (any of several weedy vetches grown for forage)
- S: (n) darnel, tare, bearded darnel, cheat, Lolium temulentum (weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land; seeds sometimes considered poisonous)
- S: (n) tare (the weight of a motor vehicle, railroad car, or aircraft without its fuel or cargo)
- S: (n) tare ((chemical analysis) a counterweight used in chemical analysis; consists of an empty container that counterbalances the weight of the container holding chemicals)