Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) taper (a convex shape that narrows toward a point)
- S: (n) taper (the property possessed by a shape that narrows toward a point (as a wedge or cone))
- S: (n) wick, taper (a loosely woven cord (in a candle or oil lamp) that draws fuel by capillary action up into the flame)
- S: (n) candle, taper, wax light (stick of wax with a wick in the middle)
- S: (v) taper (diminish gradually) "Interested tapered off"
- S: (v) sharpen, taper, point (give a point to) "The candles are tapered"