Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) run, tally (a score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely) "the Yankees scored 3 runs in the bottom of the 9th"; "their first tally came in the 3rd inning"
- S: (n) reckoning, tally (a bill for an amount due)
- S: (n) count, counting, numeration, enumeration, reckoning, tally (the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order) "the counting continued for several hours"
- S: (v) match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree (be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics) "The two stories don't agree in many details"; "The handwriting checks with the signature on the check"; "The suspect's fingerprints don't match those on the gun"
- S: (v) score, hit, tally, rack up (gain points in a game) "The home team scored many times"; "He hit a home run"; "He hit .300 in the past season"
- S: (v) tally, chalk up (keep score, as in games)
- S: (v) total, tot, tot up, sum, sum up, summate, tote up, add, add together, tally, add up (determine the sum of) "Add all the people in this town to those of the neighboring town"