Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) check, chit, tab (the bill in a restaurant) "he asked the waiter for the check"
- S: (n) yellow journalism, tabloid, tab (sensationalist journalism)
- S: (n) tab key, tab (the key on a typewriter or a word processor that causes a tabulation)
- S: (n) tab (a short strip of material attached to or projecting from something in order to facilitate opening or identifying or handling it) "pull the tab to open the can"; "files with a red tab will be stored separately"; "the collar has a tab with a button hole"; "the filing cards were organized by cards having indexed tabs"
- S: (n) pill, lozenge, tablet, tab (a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet)