Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) syndicate, crime syndicate, mob, family (a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities)
- S: (n) consortium, pool, syndicate (an association of companies for some definite purpose)
- S: (n) syndicate (a news agency that sells features or articles or photographs etc. to newspapers for simultaneous publication)
- S: (v) syndicate (join together into a syndicate) "The banks syndicated"
- S: (v) syndicate (organize into or form a syndicate)
- S: (v) syndicate (sell articles, television programs, or photos to several publications or independent broadcasting stations)