Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) perspiration, sweat, sudor (salty fluid secreted by sweat glands) "sweat poured off his brow"
- S: (n) fret, stew, sweat, lather, swither (agitation resulting from active worry) "don't get in a stew"; "he's in a sweat about exams"
- S: (n) sweat (condensation of moisture on a cold surface) "the cold glasses were streaked with sweat"
- S: (n) effort, elbow grease, exertion, travail, sweat (use of physical or mental energy; hard work) "he got an A for effort"; "they managed only with great exertion"
- S: (v) sweat, sudate, perspire (excrete perspiration through the pores in the skin) "Exercise makes one sweat"