Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) supply (an amount of something available for use)
- S: (n) supply (offering goods and services for sale)
- S: (n) provision, supply, supplying (the activity of supplying or providing something)
- S: (v) supply, provide, render, furnish (give something useful or necessary to) "We provided the room with an electrical heater"
- S: (v) issue, supply (circulate or distribute or equip with) "issue a new uniform to the children"; "supply blankets for the beds"
- S: (v) provide, supply, ply, cater (give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance) "The hostess provided lunch for all the guests"
- S: (v) add, append, supply (state or say further) "`It doesn't matter,' he supplied"