Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) suiting (a fabric used for suits)
- S: (v) suit, accommodate, fit (be agreeable or acceptable to) "This suits my needs"
- S: (v) suit (be agreeable or acceptable) "This time suits me"
- S: (v) befit, suit, beseem (accord or comport with) "This kind of behavior does not suit a young woman!"
- S: (v) become, suit (enhance the appearance of) "Mourning becomes Electra"; "This behavior doesn't suit you!"