Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) subscribe (offer to buy, as of stocks and shares) "The broker subscribed 500 shares"
- S: (v) sign, subscribe (mark with one's signature; write one's name (on)) "She signed the letter and sent it off"; "Please sign here"
- S: (v) subscribe, support (adopt as a belief) "I subscribe to your view on abortion"
- S: (v) pledge, subscribe (pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals) "I pledged $10 a month to my favorite radio station"
- S: (v) subscribe, subscribe to, take (receive or obtain regularly) "We take the Times every day"