Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) subdivision (an area composed of subdivided lots)
- S: (n) subdivision (the act of subdividing; division of something previously divided)
- S: (n) branch, subdivision, arm (a division of some larger or more complex organization) "a branch of Congress"; "botany is a branch of biology"; "the Germanic branch of Indo-European languages"
- S: (n) section, subdivision (a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical)) "he always turns first to the business section"; "the history of this work is discussed in the next section"
- S: (n) subsection, subdivision (a section of a section; a part of a part; i.e., a part of something already divided)