Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) stud, he-man, macho-man (a man who is virile and sexually active)
- S: (n) stud, rivet (ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt))
- S: (n) scantling, stud (an upright in house framing)
- S: (n) stud, studhorse (adult male horse kept for breeding)
- S: (n) stud, stud poker (poker in which each player receives hole cards and the remainder are dealt face up; bets are placed after each card is dealt)
- S: (v) dot, stud, constellate (scatter or intersperse like dots or studs) "Hills constellated with lights"
- S: (v) stud (provide with or construct with studs) "stud the wall"