Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) structure, construction (a thing constructed; a complex entity constructed of many parts) "the structure consisted of a series of arches"; "she wore her hair in an amazing construction of whirls and ribbons"
- S: (n) structure (the manner of construction of something and the arrangement of its parts) "artists must study the structure of the human body"; "the structure of the benzene molecule"
- S: (n) structure (the complex composition of knowledge as elements and their combinations) "his lectures have no structure"
- S: (n) structure, anatomical structure, complex body part, bodily structure, body structure (a particular complex anatomical part of a living thing and its construction and arrangement) "he has good bone structure"
- S: (n) social organization, social organisation, social structure, social system, structure (the people in a society considered as a system organized by a characteristic pattern of relationships) "the social organization of England and America is very different"; "sociologists have studied the changing structure of the family"
- S: (v) structure (give a structure to) "I need to structure my days"