Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) band, banding, stripe (an adornment consisting of a strip of a contrasting color or material)
- S: (n) stripe (a piece of braid, usually on the sleeve, indicating military rank or length of service)
- S: (n) chevron, stripe, stripes, grade insignia (V-shaped sleeve badge indicating military rank and service) "they earned their stripes in Kuwait"
- S: (n) stripe (a kind or category) "businessmen of every stripe joined in opposition to the proposal"
- S: (n) stripe, streak, bar (a narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background) "a green toad with small black stripes or bars"; "may the Stars and Stripes forever wave"
- S: (v) stripe (mark with stripes)