Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) stool (a simple seat without a back or arms)
- S: (n) fecal matter, faecal matter, feces, faeces, BM, stool, ordure, dejection (solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels)
- S: (n) stool ((forestry) the stump of a tree that has been felled or headed for the production of saplings)
- S: (n) toilet, can, commode, crapper, pot, potty, stool, throne (a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination)
- S: (v) stool (lure with a stool, as of wild fowl)
- S: (v) stool (react to a decoy, of wildfowl)
- S: (v) stool, tiller (grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers)
- S: (v) stool, defecate, shit, take a shit, take a crap, ca-ca, crap, make (have a bowel movement) "The dog had made in the flower beds"