Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) stable (shelter in a stable) "stable horses"
- S: (adj) stable (resistant to change of position or condition) "a stable ladder"; "a stable peace"; "a stable relationship"; "stable prices"
- S: (adj) stable (firm and dependable; subject to little fluctuation) "the economy is stable"
- S: (adj) stable (not taking part readily in chemical change)
- S: (adj) stable (maintaining equilibrium)
- S: (adj) static, stable, unchanging (showing little if any change) "a static population"