Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) oxalis, sorrel, wood sorrel (any plant or flower of the genus Oxalis)
- S: (n) dock, sorrel, sour grass (any of certain coarse weedy plants with long taproots, sometimes used as table greens or in folk medicine)
- S: (n) roselle, rozelle, sorrel, red sorrel, Jamaica sorrel, Hibiscus sabdariffa (East Indian sparsely prickly annual herb or perennial subshrub widely cultivated for its fleshy calyxes used in tarts and jelly and for its bast fiber)
- S: (n) sorrel, common sorrel (large sour-tasting arrowhead-shaped leaves used in salads and sauces)
- S: (n) sorrel (a horse of a brownish orange to light brown color)