Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) solo (any activity that is performed alone without assistance)
- S: (n) solo (a musical composition for one voice or instrument (with or without accompaniment))
- S: (n) solo (a flight in which the aircraft pilot is unaccompanied)
- S: (v) solo (fly alone, without a co-pilot or passengers)
- S: (v) solo (perform a piece written for a single instrument)
- S: (adj) solo (composed or performed by a single voice or instrument) "a passage for solo clarinet"
- S: (adv) alone, solo, unaccompanied (without anybody else or anything else) "the child stayed home alone"; "the pillar stood alone, supporting nothing"; "he flew solo"