Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) slice, fade, slicing (a golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer) "he took lessons to cure his slicing"
- S: (n) slicing (the act of cutting into slices)
- S: (v) slit, slice (make a clean cut through) "slit her throat"
- S: (v) slice (hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels in a different direction)
- S: (v) slice, slice up (cut into slices) "Slice the salami, please"
- S: (v) slice (hit a ball so that it causes a backspin)