Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) sleeper, slumberer (a rester who is sleeping)
- S: (n) sleeper (a spy or saboteur or terrorist planted in an enemy country who lives there as a law-abiding citizen until activated by a prearranged signal)
- S: (n) sleeper (an unexpected achiever of success) "the winner was a true sleeper--no one expected him to get it"
- S: (n) tie, railroad tie, crosstie, sleeper (one of the cross braces that support the rails on a railway track) "the British call a railroad tie a sleeper"
- S: (n) sleeping car, sleeper, wagon-lit (a passenger car that has berths for sleeping)
- S: (n) sleeper (pajamas with feet; worn by children)
- S: (n) sleeper (a piece of furniture that can be opened up into a bed)
- S: (n) sleeper, sleeper goby (tropical fish that resembles a goby and rests quietly on the bottom in shallow water)
- S: (n) sleeper (an unexpected hit) "that movie was the sleeper of the summer"