Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) skinny (confidential information about a topic or person) "he wanted the inside skinny on the new partner"
- S: (adj) scraggy, scraggly, boney, bony, scrawny, skinny, underweight, weedy (being very thin) "a child with skinny freckled legs"; "a long scrawny neck"; "pale bony hands"
- S: (adj) skinny (of or relating to or resembling skin)
- S: (adj) tight-fitting, tightfitting, tight fitting, tightly fitting, skinny (fitting snugly) "a tightly-fitting cover"; "tight-fitting clothes"
- S: (adj) cheeseparing, close, near, penny-pinching, skinny (giving or spending with reluctance) "our cheeseparing administration"; "very close (or near) with his money"; "a penny-pinching miserly old man"