Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) shamble, shambling, shuffle, shuffling (walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet) "from his shambling I assumed he was very old"
- S: (n) shuffle, shuffling, make (the act of mixing cards haphazardly)
- S: (v) shuffle, scuffle, shamble (walk by dragging one's feet) "he shuffled out of the room"; "We heard his feet shuffling down the hall"
- S: (v) shuffle (move about, move back and forth) "He shuffled his funds among different accounts in various countries so as to avoid the IRS"
- S: (v) shuffle, ruffle, mix (mix so as to make a random order or arrangement) "shuffle the cards"