Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) shave, shaving (the act of removing hair with a razor)
- S: (v) shave (remove body hair with a razor)
- S: (v) shave, trim (cut closely) "trim my beard"
- S: (v) shave, knock off (cut the price of)
- S: (v) plane, shave (cut or remove with or as if with a plane) "The machine shaved off fine layers from the piece of wood"
- S: (v) shave (make shavings of or reduce to shavings) "shave the radish"
- S: (v) shave (touch the surface of lightly) "His back shaved the counter in passing"