Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) jar, shake up, bump around (shock physically) "Georgia was shaken up in the Tech game"
- S: (v) reorganize, reorganise, shake up (organize anew) "We must reorganize the company if we don't want to go under"
- S: (v) succuss, shake up (shake; especially (a patient to detect fluids or air in the body))
- S: (v) stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir (stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of) "These stories shook the community"; "the civil war shook the country"
- S: (v) agitate, vex, disturb, commove, shake up, stir up, raise up (change the arrangement or position of)
- S: (v) fluff up, plump up, shake up (make fuller by shaking) "fluff up the pillows"