Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) shag (a strong coarse tobacco that has been shredded)
- S: (n) shag (a matted tangle of hair or fiber) "the dog's woolly shag"
- S: (n) shag (a fabric with long coarse nap) "he bought a shag rug"
- S: (n) fuck, fucking, screw, screwing, ass, nooky, nookie, piece of ass, piece of tail, roll in the hay, shag, shtup (slang for sexual intercourse)
- S: (n) shag (a lively dance step consisting of hopping on each foot in turn)
- S: (v) shag (dance the shag)